The Hocking County Sheriff's Office accepts applications for the position of Deputy Sheriff.
The Hocking County Sheriff’s Office offers full testing services for the position of deputy through National Testing Network, Inc.
To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Law Enforcement and sign up for the Hocking County Sheriff’s Office.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Hocking County Sheriff’s Office deputy position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and PAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.frontlinetest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and PAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Hocking County Sheriff’s Office. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry level exam will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. Hocking County Sheriff’s Office will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and PAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Hocking County Sheriff’s Office responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to Hocking County Sheriff’s Office where the final decisions are made.
Dispatcher qualifications list and applications can be downloaded below, completed, and dropped off at the Hocking County Sheriff's Office.